Thursday 19 February 2015

Technic Face Essentials

Hiya Guy's


So this is sadly my last post on the beautiful products from Technic, but i am so happy to have been able to share them with you and i hope you have all enjoyed reading my thoughts on these lovely products so lets no waste any more time and get to it shall we?! 

Primer:

A beautiful glass pot with a candy floss pink contents one of the most sweetest looking primers i have seen. When applying its soft and gives your skin a silk like finish which is just delightful there's nothing worse then a gritty feeling to your skin. Once applied you would not know that its pink to start with as it leaves no trace on your skin. This only cost £3.99 which is a great price for a primer i have seen some that start at £12.00 i would be lost with out primer and this is as good as my other.


Concealer:

Sadly this did not match up to my natural skin tone but i did try it out to see what the coverage was like and i was impressed, giving full cover to the area and not leaving a greasy after feel i would be happy to purchase this in the correct colour and would enjoy using it! Its light weigh and does not make you feel as though you have smeared something untoward all over your face which is not the best feeling when trying out new products. A very handy and easy to use applicator much resembling a lip gloss stick giving you the perfect amount at one time.


BB Cream:
Again i could not use this product to its full potential only because i have fair skin and this was in the shade biscuit so was pretty dark for my skin tone, but again i did give it a go to see how the finished look was, and i was yet again happy with this bb cream its not heavy feeling its soft and comfortable to wear, it gives you the feel of a good covering product without feeling bear. I love the packaging of this foundation its simple but elegant all rolled in to one.


Mascara:

  I love this mascara, and i really love the applicator brush nice spread out long bristles giving your lashes full cover with out being stuck together and you end up looking like spider eyes. This is a black mascara which is good for me as i only tend to wear black, i like mascaras that make my eyes look big and open which this does perfectly! For me my biggest feature is my eyes so i love it when a product gives me the full potential.This really is a beautiful product, i have been using benefit roller lash mascara but i really have fallen for this one which really to me say's it has high quality results.£3.99 is such a great price for this mascara and i will be 100% getting some more once this one is empty! 


So my lovelies sadly that is the end of my Technic products, i really hope you have enjoyed them as much as i have. I would love to know if you have brought yourself some since reading my post's. 


Thank you for reading 

Emma xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment